IT & SERVER RELOCATIONS
IT relocation simply cannot be done without the support of technically experienced professionals. Whether you have to relocate a single server or a complete data center, Honor Removals Group will provide secure, rapid and reliable services for your business relocation. Our IT removal technicians have over 10 years of experience dealing with IT, server, storage, and comms equipment for countless companies. We deliver customized, flexible and reliable IT removal solutions according to your server relocation needs.
No matter the size or complexity of your IT and server relocation, Honor Removals Group will ensure that all your IT equipment is carefully dismantled, safely packed, swiftly relocated, and professionally reassembled during your business relocation. Our IT removals services are tailored to minimize any business downtime and prevent any work disruptions during your critical commercial relocation.
Honor Removals Group is proven and trusted with more than 10 years’ experience in delivering a diverse range of professional IT removals services to businesses of all shapes and sizes across Sydney and the entire NSW region. We are experts in de-racking, transporting and re-racking complete data centers and all IT equipment across multiple industries.
Our IT removals experts have the hands-on logistical knowledge needed for packing, relocation, and installation of all IT and server equipment.
- Expert IT removals and server relocation, de-racking and re-racking, including large network router installations.
- Widespread range of customized high-quality IT and server handling and lifting equipment.
- Secured, specialist vehicles for the transportation of safely packed IT equipment.
- Complete range of IT equipment packing materials and tailored foam-lined packaging cases to ensure secure relocation.
- No IT and server equipment will ever be left unattended in our care.
- Professional disconnection and reinstallation of all server cabling at the new location according to your rack plans and patching configurations.