IT & PRINTER RELOCATIONS
IT relocation simply cannot be done without the support of technically experienced professionals. Whether you have to relocate a single server, a bunch of printers, or a complete data center, Honor Removals Group will provide secure, rapid, and reliable services for your business relocation. Our IT removal technicians have over 10 years of experience dealing with IT, server, print industry, storage, and comms equipment for countless companies. We deliver customised, flexible, and reliable IT removal solutions according to your server and photocopier relocation needs.
No matter the size or complexity of your IT and printer relocation, Honor Removals Group will ensure that all your IT equipment is carefully dismantled, safely packed, swiftly relocated, and professionally reassembled during your business relocation. Our IT removals services are tailored to minimize any business downtime and prevent any work disruptions during your critical commercial relocation.
Honor Removals Group is proven and trusted with more than 10 years’ experience in delivering a diverse range of professional IT removals services to businesses of all shapes and sizes across Sydney and the entire NSW region. We are experts in de-racking, transporting, and re-racking complete print solution machines and all IT equipment across multiple industries.
Our IT removals experts have the hands-on logistical knowledge needed for packing, relocation, and installation of all IT and printer equipment.
- Expert IT removals and printer relocation, de-racking and re-racking, including large network router installations, on-site assembly, installation, testing and training to your clients.
- Widespread range of customised high-quality IT and printer handling and lifting equipment.
- Secured, specialist vehicles with modern tailgate vehicles for the transportation of safely packed IT equipment.
- Complete range of IT equipment packing materials and tailored foam-lined packaging cases to ensure secure relocation.
- No IT and print equipment will ever be left unattended in our care.
- Professional disconnection and reinstallation of all printers at the new location.